Are you looking for jobs in Worcester we have
- Worcester PA/Executive Assistants jobs
- Worcester Secretarial jobs
- Worcester Reception jobs
- Worcester Administration jobs
- Worcester Marketing jobs
- Worcester IT jobs
- Worcester HR jobs
- Worcester Law jobs
- Worcester Finance jobs
- Worcester Customer Services jobs
- Worcester Sales jobs
Below is a list of current jobs in Worcester
job title:PA to Sales Director & Team Reference: AW/ BCR/ 2290
AW/ BCR/ 2290
Are you an experienced and vibrant Personal Assistant? Do you have previous experience within a sales driven environment? If you answer YES to these questions, Bell Cornwall Recruitment would absolutely love to hear from you!
A dynamic software company is looking to recruit a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join their progressive Sales team, where they will work side by side with the Business Development Director, assisting them with the management and the co-ordination of the fast-paced sales team.
Using their outstanding communication and organisational skills, the Sales Support Co-ordinator will be at the heart of everything that the sales team do.
The right candidate will provide day-to-day support to the Business development Director and the team, with their main duties including:
- The proactive creation and distribution of detailed and accurate sales reports each week, highlighting lead indicators, team activity levels and targeted forecasts, as well as being responsible for the monthly Board report;
- Becoming the champion of the in-house CRM system;
- Effective diary and email management, with responsibility for helping the Sales Team chase down outstanding customer order forms, as well as supporting the team with any travel and administration support that may be required;
- Taking responsibility for the completion of all relevant bids and tenders and ensuring that relevant tender responses are collated from department heads, as well as hitting response deadlines;
It is therefore essential that the successful candidate has previous experience of working on bids and tenders as well as some CRM experience to date.
Excellent Microsoft Office skills will be required, and the role will demand an exceptional eye for detail, along with great tenacity and the ability to complete this exciting role within the fast paced sales driven environment.
Interested? To hear more please contact Alexandra Walker at Bell Cornwall
Recruitment on 0121 515 5910 or apply by emailing a copy of your CV to
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 48 hours. Please note that if you do not receive a response by this time then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)